Google Workspace PlansGoogle Workspace offers three main plans: Business Starter, Business Standard, and Business Plus. Additionally, they have Enterprise plans for larger organisations with more advanced features. Let’s take a closer look at Google Workspace plans now!
- Business Starter: Business Starter is the most basic plan. It gives you access to Gmail, Drive, Meet, Calendar, Chat, Jamboard, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Sites, and Forms. It costs 75 per user per month for the first 20 people and 125 per user per month for anyone after that. Each user gets 30 GB of storage.
- Business Standard: Business Standard offers additional features like 1 TB storage (2 TB storage for more than 4 users), 150-participant video meetings + recording, and custom email addresses. It costs 650₹ per user per month.
- Business Plus: Business Plus offers Customised and secure business email, video meetings with up to 500 participants and recording, attendance monitoring, and 5 TB of storage per user. Enhanced management and security controls, including Vault and advanced endpoint management. It costs 1200₹ per user per month.
- Enterprise plan: Enterprise has all the same functions as Business Plus, plus more safeguards and compliance measures for corporations with more complex requirements. The Enterprise plan’s cost is flexible and can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of any business.
Features of WorkspaceGoogle Workspace is a very cheap option, but it also has many benefits offered to all users and in all plans. Some of these benefits are:
- 100% Data Safety: You can store, access, manage, and share files across the majority of Google’s secure platforms. You can access your data using cloud storage even if you lose your laptop.
- Seamless Share: Ease of sharing your files, documents and presentations is one of the best things about Google Workspace. You can assess the individual’s involvement in the shared document.
- High Storage: Google Workspace will ensure you get all the storage you need for your applications, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and media. Note: Storage will vary depending on the plan you choose.
- More Economical: As we saw earlier, Google Workspace plans are highly affordable, and users can also benefit from features like eDiscovery, pay as per need, unlimited data storage, etc.
- Custom Email ID: All the Google Workspace comes with ownership of the custom email accounts. You will get a custom email domain (email@example.com) instead of firstname.lastname@example.org, which free users get.