Google Workspace, previously known as G Suite, is a collection of cloud-based collaboration and communication tools developed by Google. Google Workspace contains many apps, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms.
Google Workspace provides individuals, small businesses, and large corporations with tools to efficiently manage their work. This Google Workspace features blog will provide an overview of Google Workspace features and Plans.
Google Workspace Plans
Google Workspace offers three main plans: Business Starter, Business Standard, and Business Plus. Additionally, they have Enterprise plans for larger organizations with more advanced features of Google Workspace. Let’s take a closer look at Google Workspace plans now!
- Business Starter: Business Starter is the most basic plan. It gives you access to Gmail, Drive, Meet, Calendar, Chat, Jamboard, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Sites, and Forms. It costs 75 per user per month for the first 20 people and 125 per user per month for anyone after that. Each user gets 30 GB of storage.
- Business Standard: Google Workspace business standard features like 1 TB storage (2 TB storage for more than 4 users), 150-participant video meetings + recording, and custom email addresses. It costs 650₹ per user per month.
- Business Plus: Business Plus offers customized and secure business email, video meetings with up to 500 participants and recording, attendance monitoring, and 5 TB of storage per user. Enhanced management and security controls, including Vault and advanced endpoint management. It costs 1200₹ per user per month.
- Enterprise plan: Enterprise has all the same functions as Business Plus, plus more safeguards and compliance measures for corporations with more complex requirements. The Google Workspace enterprise plus features flexible cost and can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of any business.
As you can see from the various plans, Google Workspace pricing is affordable in all aspects. The Business Starter plan is best for new and small businesses. The Business Standard plan is best for mid-sized businesses. The Business Plus plan is best for growing companies, and the Enterprise plan is best for big organizations.
Features of Workspace
Google Workspace is a very cheap option, but it also has many benefits offered to all users and in all plans. Some of these benefits are:
- 100% Data Safety: You can store, access, manage, and share files across the majority of Google’s secure platforms. You can access your data using cloud storage even if you lose your laptop.
- Seamless Share: Ease of sharing your files, documents and presentations is one of the best things about Google Workspace. You can assess the individual’s involvement in the shared document.
- High Storage: Google Workspace will ensure you get all the storage you need for your applications, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and media. Note: Storage will vary depending on the plan you choose.
- More Economical: As we saw earlier, Google Workspace plans are highly affordable, and users can also benefit from features like eDiscovery, pay as per need, unlimited data storage, etc.
- Custom Email ID: All the Google Workspace comes with ownership of the custom email accounts. You will get a custom email domain (email@example.com) instead of firstname.lastname@example.org, which free users get.
The Bottom Line
As your business enters a growth phase, you must transition to Google Workspace with the assistance of a reputable Google Partner like Now Digital Easy. Now Digital Easy will always be the ideal companion to assist you in selecting the best Google Workspace Plans. Enjoy the effectiveness of the Google Workspace edition for your business.